Code of Conduct – Coaches
- 26 February 2021
6. CODE OF CONDUCT- COACHES & TEAM MANAGERS
Play your part and support The FA’s Code of Respect:
On and off the field, I will:
– Always show respect to everyone involved in the game
– Stick to the rules and celebrate the spirit of the game
– Encourage Fair Play and high standards of behaviour
– Always respect the referee and encourage players to do the same
– Never enter the field of play without the referee’s permission
– Never engage in, or tolerate offices, insulting or abusive behaviour
– Be aware of the potential impact of bad language on others.
– Be gracious in victory or defeat
– Respect the facilities home or away
When working with players, I will:
– Place the well-being, safety, and enjoyment of each player above everything.
– Never tolerate any form of bullying
– Ensure all activities are suited for players ability and age
– Work with Others (E.g. Officials, doctors, welfare officers, physiotherapist) for each players best interests.
I understand that if I don not follow the code, I may:
– Required to meet with the club safeguarding manager or league welfare officer or the CFA Designated Safeguarding Officer (DSO)
– Suspended by the club from attending matches
– Suspended or fined by the County FA
– Required to leave , lose my position and or have my licence withdrawn.