Code of Conduct – Spectators
- 26 February 2021
7. CODE OF CONDUCT- SPECTATORS AND PARENTS/CARERS (DEVELOPMENT FOOTBALL)
Play your part and support The FA’s Code of Respect:
– Have Fun; its what we are all here for.
– Celebrate effort and good play from both sides.
– Always respect the Referee and coaches and encourage players to do the same.
– Stay behind the touchline and within the Designated Spectators Area
– When players make a mistake, offer them encouragement to try again next time.
– Never engage in, or tolerate offensive, insulting, or abusive behaviour.
I Understand that if I do not follow the code, I may be:
– Issued with a verbal warning or asked to leave
– Required to meet with the club leadership, league, or CFA Welfare officer
– Obliged to undertake an FA Education course
– Required not to attend future games, be suspended, or may have my membership removed.
– Required to leave the club along with any dependents and/ or issued a fine.