Code of Conduct – Young Players
5. CODE OF CONDUCT – YOUNG PLAYERS
Play your part and support The FA’s Code of Respect:
When playing football, I will:
– Always play my best for the benefit of the team
– Play fairly and be friendly
– Play by the rules and respect the referee
– Shake hands with other team – win or lose
– Listen carefully to what my coach tells me
– Understand that a coach has to do what’s best for the team
– Talk to someone I trust or the club safeguarding manager if I am unhappy about something.
– Encourage my team mates
– Respect the club facilities home & Away
I understand that if I do not follow the code, I may:
– Be Asked to apologies to whoever I have upset
– Receive a formal warning.
– Be dropped, substituted or suspended from training.